Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Who are you? What are you doing?

Homework. Something to do! I was scratching my head wondering what I was going to blog about this week ... and low and behold, we have a teeny bit of homework. Yeah!


PART 1

Find one person for each of these questions. No repeats!

Who is new to HSKS this Term? Fuddles
Who has played Quidditch for their House this Term? Mutz (Intarsia Bindoff)
Who is working on the same project (WIP) as you? I don't think anyone is working on the same item as I am :(
Who has more items in their Queue than you? Wychwoodlady (Lizzie)
Who has donated to SPEW this Term? Smileynetta (Hermione)
Who has participated in Dueling Club this Term? Sylvo
Who lives within 100 miles of you? SirDancealot :)
Who is from a different country than you? Ann Kingstone (Emma)


PART 2

Comment on at least one blog from each of the other houses. List their names here and something you learned about them from their blog post.

I found Knyquol of Slytherin house and she is raising chickens. They are the cutest and fuzziest little things. She has shown how they are growing. She's even named them. I had wondered if they were for eggs or dinner, but after seeing the names, I think more for eggs!

Suenosdejmi of Hufflepuff house likes to post about all things that interest her ... and I find she likes scarves. She has lots of little photos of scarves and neck warmers.

Beccalou is from Gryffindor house. She likes apple pies! Yum! I think the best smell in the world is a homemade apple pie! I think SirDancealot would be drooling if he found her blog with the recipes! He is an apple freak!

Lastly, from Ravenclaw house, Selana. She lives in Germany and I found one of her projects really intriguing. It's a felted bowl. The photo shows purple (favorite color for me) flowers with a skein of yarn in the bowl. She translated that it is a place to store yarn or her WIPs. I think she likes purple, too. She also made what looks like some form of sea creature out of purple and it holds her USB stick! Great idea! She said it would make a great gift. I agree!

2 comments:

  1. I love those squid USB stick covers!!! They are the cutest things EVER!!! I HAVE to make one for my techie DH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I was thinking, too!

    ReplyDelete