Thursday, May 13, 2010

Random ramblings for the week

I don't actually have much to write about. I've been working on a pair of kilt hose (knee socks) for my daughter for Christmas. I really need to put more charms on my needles so I can get all my projects done, but then I don't get the satisfaction of actually doing it myself.

DH is taking the three young wizards out into the woods this weekend to work on hiking and camping skills. I look forward to hearing how their fair upon their return.

My little witch and I are going on a yarn crawl. Our area has a yearly yarn crawl and we are going to try to hit all participating shops in a two day span. It's supposed to last all weekend for a total of 3 days, but she has a birthday party on Sunday and I have the Quidditch match.

I'm not even sure we're going to even be able to play Quidditch at this point. We have all our team members (GREAT RAVENCLAWS), but the opposing team, Gryffindor, is having trouble getting a team together. I had a team meeting tonight and four of the six team members were able to attend. I think we are prepared. I'll have another team meeting starting an hour prior to game time to make sure we're all set.

Well, I'm not feeling well, so this is not going to be a long post. I think I'll hit the hay early tonight ... although, ice cream sounds good right now. I have a really swollen gland and nothing has relieved it today. Thinking cold might do the trick. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment