Friday, April 30, 2010

QUIDDITCH ~ QUIDDITCH ~ QUIDDITCH



Tomorrow is the day ... Ravenclaws Soar High and Mightily SCORE!

SOAR AND SCORE!

GO TEAM!
I'm nervous and excited. I feel like I should be wearing sweats or something for tomorrow and some kind of brow band to keep the sweat from my eyes! (LOL)

I have a basket of various yarns next to my chair, my needles and hooks lined up on a tray, and I think I'm heading to bed early so I can get up at a decent time.
To complicate matters, I have a young wizard going off to watch muggle baseball tomorrow. Great fun for him ... but right in the middle of my prep time with the team.

I'm happy to say his ride picks him up at 8:55 ... but I hope no later than that! I won't be able to give him a fantastic sendoff otherwise! Praying his ride shows up about 8:45 instead! (Is that selfish?)
Gryphon is raring to go. He's all set up in the same room with me and I've prepped a table with a laptop in hopes it will be high enough fro him. Not sure how comfortable it will be, but we can always readjust the furniture again. Love magic ... things just miraculously happen!

To my team ... I'm so proud of you all pulling together and coming out like this. We are going to do fantastically well!

GO RAVENCLAWS! Woo-Hoo ::loop-de-loop on my broom::

1 comment:

  1. And this HoH is proud of the Ravenclaw team captain! You have done a FANTASTIC job taking lead of the team!!!

    ReplyDelete