Thursday, April 22, 2010

Quidditch, knitting, and Mad-Libs ... what's the world coming to?

Oh my, what have I done? I have gone and volunteered to be Quidditch Team Captain for the Ravenclaws. I only hope I can live up to it! I'm not in any way, shape, or form, a Quidditch player, but I can organize the living daylights out of anything! Here's to seeing if my years of OCD will pay off! Ha-ha!

In the meantime, word games. I like word games. In order to facilitate and fill in the spots for an upcoming Mad-Lib, I humbly give my responses to the following:

1. a verb solicited
2. a number 1,964
3. a body part uvula
4. an abstract noun ego
5. a noun Germ-X
6. a skin condition psoriasis
7. a body part cochlea
8. type of person/stereotype dumb blonde
9. a substance henna
10. a fortune cookie phrase in all capital letters A WOMAN WHO SEEKS TO BE EQUAL WITH MEN LACKS AMBITION
11. article of clothing truss
12. verb ending in "-ed" warped
13. neurological disorder arachnoid cysts
14. an animal black bear
15. a fruit star fruit
16. a latin (sounding) phrase in all capital letters QUI DOCET DISCIT (he who teaches learns)
17. a body part thyroid gland
18. a large animal polar bear
19. a food apple pie
20. a body part in plural coccyx (tailbone)
21. a verb ending in "-ing" fabricating
22. a nonsensical word in all capital letters KNORPHLYTIACLE
23. a container drum
24. a body part thorax
25. a noun tweezer

1 comment:

  1. I am sure you will do a fantastic job as Team Captain! I have faith in you and your organizational abilities! :)

    ReplyDelete