Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wee Tiny Wolf


I have been muddling with something to make for a certain someone and I came across this pattern for a wolf. The pattern called for bulky weight yarn and a large hook ... well, I didn't have yarn in that color, so, I went down sizes until I had all three colors ... and wouldn't you know it would be fingering! So, here is my wee tiny wolf ... and I have to tell you, those openings got VERY small ... narrow ... minuscule ... hard to see ... ! Sure made stuffing difficult. But, I think he's cute just the same. He's about 3 inches tall instead of the projected 7!



The following photo is needed for a class submission ... excuse the extra posting ... I don't know any other way to get it into Ravelry without putting it here first :)

No comments:

Post a Comment