Wednesday, June 16, 2010

End of Term

It is so sad that it's end of term. I have started to pack my trunk. How come it all fit when I arrived? Oh well ...

I do look forward to summer camp, though, and hope to meet up with some of my new friends.

Sadly, the parcel I sent to StrangeCat met up with an accident and the handle broke off the teapot. I was very upset about it, but she said she could easily repair it. She has been so busy, she's only been able to send me a PM to say she's received it.

I guess I'd better search around for any other things I may have left in the common room.

See some of you this summer?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how horrible!!!! (About the teapot, that is...) I'd have been dreadfully upset, as well. I'm looking forward to seeing you at summer camp, most definitely! :D

    ReplyDelete