Saturday, June 5, 2010

My kit arrived

This is my kit from Dagmara. It is based on Nymphadora Tonks.

A set of beautiful rosewood US2 double point needles, Harry Potter "Opal" Yarn with a picture of Tonks on it, and some really pretty brown (and VERY soft yarn). There is a small sock coin purse, and a book of patterns. My kids were thrilled with the HUGE box of Goldfish. The teas are my favorite and I'm nearly out of both, so timing was great. The brown bear sits on his bum with sand weight in his tushy. Lastly are the striped items. I'm not quite sure what they are. The smaller one may be a purse/bag. I don't know what the other is. Dagmara?

Thank you again. Mortimer arrived in good form and was fed and cared for and will have a rest in our cedar tree before heading back home.

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely kit!!! I'm guessing the bear is because of her son, Teddy! Too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry...the larger striped item is a needle case.

    ReplyDelete