Wednesday, June 2, 2010

What a week ...

It's been a busy week here. Last Thursday we were passed on a wee tiny baby bunny rabbit. Neighbor's dog got out, ate the nest of siblings, only one got away. Other neighbor said the mother was not coming back, vet wouldn't take the bunny, would we like to have it? DH was NOT a happy camper, but I could not let it die and was determined we'd find the right home or get it to the right place. LONG story short, it ended up at a Wildlife Rehabilitation Center that following Sunday. We are going to call and check on it tomorrow (Thursday) to see whether it has survived and been moved to live on her own outdoors.

I was working on a special item for my spoilee's package and finally finished. I did two items. I think if I block the second one I made, it will turn out okay.

Planning the next school year ... what a chore. We are going to co-op with another family next year and hope this doesn't mess with our friendship. She's a bit pushy in getting the school year planned now ... and I'm not even done with this year yet! I need a breather. She wanted to plan straight through 36 weeks of a certain curriculum, but I need to breathe between unit studies. Time to collect my thoughts and re-energize my brain cells. Hoping she will understand that as the year progresses. Things don't always go as smoothly as we hope them to!

Gryphon received his package this past week. It was WONDERFUL. I'm hoping he blogging about it, because he really does need to share!

On that note, I have photos to download and probably add to this entry, but I wanted to get my words written down in case I totally forget.

1 comment: