Friday, July 2, 2010

Reducio 11

Edited:
7/15/10 -- My package should be sent out from the owlery today. It has a long trip ahead of it!


I got my package today! It's amazing! When blogger lets me, I will post a photo.
Such wonderful goodies! Three absolutely beautiful dishcloths! I love the turquoise color as it's calming and cheerful. The whole theme had a blue hue - how Ravenclaw!

The little Ford Anglia held a divine piece of soap, as did the Ravenclaw sock (which also had some lip balm). There was a tea bag dish and three little bags of tea ... which are very timely as we are having unseasonably chilly weather, and also two specially selected treats for the children (no color dyes), as well as treats for our dogs (which were eaten and photographed right away).
Again, a stupendous package and I am so thrilled. I hope the person I am spoiling will be just as happy as I am!

Here is what I'm devising for my spoilee - (minus the tea pot)

No comments:

Post a Comment