Thursday, October 15, 2009

Where is Winnie?

Okay, I have come across a conundrum. I know many feel Winnie wrote from the Ministry of Magic, and more specifically, St. Mungos. However, there is one bit of information I glommed onto which throws me for a loop, and that's her salutation, where she wrote Ciao.

So, my question is: Is there more than one Ministry of Magic (one for each country)? Because, if there is, then I'd say she wrote from the Italian Ministry of Magic.

Now, I could very possibly be reading FAR more into this and making it much more difficult than it really and truly is ... therefore really making my answers way out there!

So, for this particular post, I'll take a leave of faith in that I am going beyond what is right in front of my eyes, and I'm going to say:

Winnie is at the Italian Ministry of Magic.

As for more specifics ... well, she could have been visiting the 75 wayward wizards who splinched themselves, as she did mention the rude bedside manner of some officials. Of course, she could have visited any other number of places, possibly several ... you know, killing two birds with one stone. Maybe she was called in for interviews about how she taught these students? Poor Winnie, being questioned by the Wizengamot!

We shall have to keep our eyes wide open for more owls to find out what really happened there!

More later ...

3 comments:

  1. Oooh!! Good working hypothesis there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're thinking hard girl! Wow, nice work! I just had a look at your Ravelry page, and I really like your winter garden socks!

    Enna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ambyr - just popping in to say hello and to let you know i am working hard on your kit ;)

    have a great day.
    maisy xx

    ReplyDelete