Monday, October 12, 2009

Heading to the Quidditch Pitch for practice

It seems a bit chilly to be outside, but we have to get out there before the other teams. Need to practice in all types of weather so we're prepared!

Over the weekend, while repairing my broom, I received an owl stating my spoilee is Albatross Harbinger of the Appleby Arrows. She's new to our group of HSKSers, but I think she's going to fit in very well and very quickly. She has joined us from Deleware.

My spoiler is Maisy Muddlestix who hails from Australia and is on the Wigtown Wanderers team.

I'm wondering where some of my teammates are, now. It's nearly 7:30, it's not like them to sleep in like this! I mean, I know it's chilly out and all, but we'll warm up after a bit! That Gryphon wanted to do some broom work, but haven't seen hide nor hair of him.

Oh, wait ... it's a holiday!

Hey, that shouldn't matter ... we still have to practice, right?????

(stomps off the pitch looking for teammates)

No comments:

Post a Comment