Monday, October 12, 2009

First Quidditch Homework Assignment

Here is what I found out about my fellow Quidditch players and HSKS-9ers! What a talented bunch they are!

1. Someone with the same craft as you (either those listed above or another one).
VeryBadDogs - knitting and crocheting
2. Someone who was born in the same month.
LoverofallEmo - January
3. Someone from a different country.
Spinningmaid - West Yorkshire, UK
4. A new HSKS Quidditch player.
ItsYourNickle86
5. A player who has been in 3 or more HSKS swaps.
Misslucy - Game #7!
6. A player who has a bigger stash than you! (And if your stash is the biggest, proudly say so!)
Wychwoodlady - 40
7. A player who both knits and crochets.
Smileynetta
8. Someone who has the same favorite color as you.
Kauraqt - purples

I have so much trouble commenting on blogs, that I decided to go see what everyone has made or was making. I went through and commented on an item from each person's projects. I have to say, the one I loved the most was the Knarl by Wychwoodlady! It's TOO CUTE!

I also found that Smileynetta really like to make hats, and some folks have LOTS of WIPs! I hope they are able to get them completed! So many talented folks here ... anyone would be lucky to be paired up with any of the folks I peeked in on today!

No comments:

Post a Comment