Friday, October 15, 2010

Reducio 12 - My kit has arrived!

My kit arrived from Gabrielle Rozier (bijou3owl). It was so fragrant we could smell it before getting to the mailbox to retrieve it!
Inside was the second mini sock she's ever made. It's so cute and she did a marvelous job! There was also lavender soap and two chocolate candies. I still haven't opened them. There was also the very aromatic spearmint tea. It was very overpowering. But the best part of the entire package was the mini shawl! Isn't it gorgeous? It's the Laminaria shawl. She split the lace weight yarn into cobweb and then knit it on DPN 0s!
Here is a close up of the fantastic shawl and mini sock.

Thanks again! I love it!

I hope to post below the package I sent, once it's arrived at its destination!

No comments:

Post a Comment