Monday, October 11, 2010

Quandary

I still remain in a quandary over my spoilee's kit. I don't think I've ever been so stumped as I am on this particular round. I have had no hits of inspiration whatsoever and it's getting me down. I knew I was going to have trouble with this particular theme, I just didn't know how much.

I have made two different items and purchased the yarn for the kit. Had to change patterns midstream, though. Frustrating.

I walk around and around knowing I need to do something else for this kit, but it's kicking me in the butt! I just don't want it to come back to haunt me before it's time to send it out. I have SO many things to make right now for Christmas, but this is the one thing from which my mind cannot let go. Hrumph. I'm in a pickle and a funk.

Time to shake it off. Wish chocolate wasn't so caloric!

No comments:

Post a Comment