Wednesday, January 13, 2010

On break ...

While HSKS is on break until after the Ravelympics, I have cast on for Dobby's Socks KAL ... the socks will be for me, but they are not progressing. I'm not motivated to get them done for some reason. I also have a sweater for my DD on the needles, and that's kicking my backside because I'm rewriting the pattern to a size that will fit her (larger). I have to improvise the pattern repeat to make it work near the shoulders.

I also joined Hogwarts at Ravelry and am "taking classes" and have been challenged to become imaginative for some items. Today I'm working on another small item for one of the classes. I have also completed a couple baby hats (for flying class) and a binary code iPod cover/cozy (for arithmancy class and muggle studies). (I was sorted into Hufflepuff house for this particular group.)

No comments:

Post a Comment