Sunday, January 31, 2010


Not sure what to expect during this event. But I've signed on via Team S.P.E.W. and will do my best to make my team proud.

I believe most of my work will be WIPS Dancing. I have a prayer shawl I started several years ago. It's time it was completed. I also have a variety of other started projects which need to be completed, but my main focus is going to be that shawl because it's for me.

If I get it done, I have some slippers in wool, which will need to be felted upon completion of being knitted, a headband that I'm learning to make with the fair isle technique, a pair of wool socks, and the second sock of a pair of baby socks.

If these all get done (yeah, right!), then I want to cast on a pair of mitts for the Mitten Moguls.

Time will tell what I will be able to complete!

GoTeam S.P.E.W. !

No comments:

Post a Comment