Friday, November 20, 2009

What am I thankful for?

Because Neila has given us this challenge, I am going to try to attempt to complete it ... but sometimes I just don't feel like I'm very original!

I am thankful my Lord and Savior died on the cross to save me.

I am extremely thankful we have a roof over ours head, heat in our home, running water for showers and a bathroom, and a loving husband who is willing to work at a job he doesn't always love in order for me to be able to stay home and educate our four children.

I am thankful for a car that can get us where we need to go.

I am thankful for the children's blessed dance teachers.

I am thankful for small talents given by the Lord which ease my daily stress burdens (knitting, crocheting, reading, photography, etc.)

I am thankful for my online Ravelry friends whom I've never met but who are always there to offer an "ear" and advice ... so many friends I've never met, but I know I can turn to them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment