Saturday, August 29, 2009

And so we say farewell ...

I don't like this part, where we have to pack everything up and head home. Why is it there is no room in the darn trunk when it's time to go? It all fit before! I had so much fun here at summer camp and it was a terrific experience for me. I'm going to miss chatting with everyone and evening sits around the campfire toasting marshmallows and working on projects. I want to thank Hermione, my cabin counselor, for EVERYTHING she did for me as a newbie. I hope to be teammates/cabinmates again in future HSKS events.

Well, I need to go, otherwise I'll have to charm my glasses with wipers to clear away the tears. Have a great school year ... hope to see you at Hogwarts!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, gee.... :) I was just doing my job! I'm so glad you (and Gryphon!) found us and had such a great time! See you in the next round!

    ReplyDelete