Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hunting for Eggs --- this is so NOT Easter!

Oh my goodness has this been difficult! We've been sent on a 40-egg hunt and it seems I look everywhere and then stop looking and when I get back to see how things are going ... someone has found an egg eggsactly where I was looking! BLECH! So extremely frustrating! I have a feeling, unless our other Erumpents hop on the bunny trail, we will not be doing well at all. I don't have time to spend hours searching and researching ... sigh :( Muggle life is keeping me busy with scout day camp, VBS, and Nutcracker auditions (that's just this week alone!).

Well, I'm done searching tonight. Off in search of a campfire to relax, snack on popcorn or s'mores, have a cup of cocoa or tea ... and just put the day behind me. Wonder if I can knit by firelight?????

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ambyr,
    You can totally knit by firelight! Might not be the best, but as long as it's not too complicated, knit away! I will bring the s'mores... And I agree, unless the rest of our cabin steps up, we're out of the running--some sneaky people on HSKS8 are hiding those eggs! ~ Sal ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. The point of the games is to have fun, so don't stress if you don't find any (or if you find very few!). There are still 3 more games before camp ends!

    ReplyDelete