Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Wingo - Blackout!

Okay, I stayed up really late, I snuck into cabins, I peeked into blogs, and shared lots of info ... here are my answers for Wingo:

W1 Lives w/in 100 miles of me - beccalou/Victoria Pettigrew, Manticore, Seattle
W2 Ravenclaw - CelticMommy/Bevin Rae Mooney, Billywigs
W3 Same patronus - Sylvo/Perenelle Tejedora, Cornish Pixies, Bear
W4 Been in HSKS before - Yarnguy716/Antonio dela Weasley, Manticore
W5 Spins own yarn - RodeoMom/Penelope Flitwick, Cornish Pixies

I1 Played Quiddich - Smileynetta/Hermione Bagnold, Erumpent, cyber-Quiddich
I2 More than 1 sibling - SirDancealot/Gryphon, Manticore, 3 other siblings
I3 Been to a castle - SeverusSnape/Ashwinder, Chateau de Chinon in France
I4 Same birth month - Tagesmom/Ferula, Billywigs, January
I5 Hufflepuff - Spinningmaid/Emma Wigworthy, Cornish Pixies

N1 Likes same candy - Miss Lucy/Fleur Sweeting, Cornish Pixies, Snickers
N2 New to HSKS - Thistlelovegood, Cornish Pixies
N3 Has wand and wizard hat - Dragonsinger/Rowena Dragonsinger, Billywigs
N4 Plays musical instrument - Strblysneetch/Fleur Dolohov, Ashwinder, piano
N5 Been on a train - DevonC, Erumpent, Paris to France

G1 Slytherin - Smartcinderella, Manticore
G2 More items in Ravelry queue - Georgiana/Girlywithatwist , Manticore, 248
G3 Makes stitch markers - Oliveknits/Olive Bumblebirch, Ashwinder
G4 Brought pet to camp - Mutz/Intarsia Bindoff, Phoenix, Dragon named Bubble
G5 Speaks another language - Helga ze Horrid, Danish

O1 From different country - Wychwoodlady, U.K.
O2 Dyes own yarn - Selana/Emma Gorodock, Manticore
O3 Owns a collection - Nosheep4chelle/Megaera Black, Phoenix, stitchmarkers
O4 Gryffindor - Mrs. Haggie810/Phelicia Phoenixfire, Ashwinder
O5 Worked at a summer camp - Dramaqt99/Cassandra Crimsonchin, Hinkypunk

No comments:

Post a Comment