Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Busy Times in the Attyc

Our house runs rampant this week ... material, sequins, doodads, you name it. Four munchkins who all dance! Among the chaos is the occasional taking on of a friend's munchkin for the day ... thankfully this is a non-calendared day and we are FREE to do as we wish. So, the munchkins are running amok and visiting the forest today ... wonder if they'll find pixies?

In the meantime, I am the lucky one catching up on wayward house chores.

Gryphon the Great and I were concocting plans for our kits the other day and he is nearly ready to post via owl ... I, on the other hand, am having a tough time and not really sure what to do (as I've given most of my ideas to The Great!

On the plus side, my sister checked in on our blogs and she fell in love with G'Whimzy ... she's wanting a dragon now, too. So, Gryphon and I are working together to develop one for her. We shall see how things develop. But, first, I have to pull him away from the tempting depths of the forest!

3 comments:

  1. I be careful of the children wandering to far into the forest! I hear that's where pixies lure them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous of Gryphon almost being ready! I too am lacking in ideas right now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. who says you can't both send the great ideas out? unless you're both sending to another pair of folks residing in the same home....

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete