Saturday, November 20, 2010

The End is Drawing Nigh

It's so sad ... the swap is nearly over. I have all the contents of my package. Now to creatively wrap it up and package it. I have an idea, and I hope it turns out the way I have it in my head. I missed getting it to the owlry today. So, it will be a special trip on Monday. I also have to print out a special instruction sheet for one of my handmade items.

I have yet to see the Deathly Hallows, Pt. 1, but I am assured by my sister-in-law that it was really good and she was upset because she has to wait until July for part 2!

Well, back to the needles. Wish my wand was working so I could charm my other needles to knit along beside me and I could finish all my projects at the same time! Ack! Christmas is coming and I'm SO behind. That's what I get for doing test knits for others. Next year ... I vow to focus on the items I want to make and be better prepared for gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment