Friday, December 11, 2009

Winnie? Where are you?

I'm going to say, by the clues, that Winnie needed garlic for some reason, and crosses, so she went to Rome. Perhaps Vatican City for the crosses? But Italy for the garlic, most assuredly.

As for after that, maybe she's in Transylvania?

Again with the hidden message of darkened letters. I still haven't figured out that puzzle, but we've been so busy with muggle holiday preparation ... most specifically, Nutcracker, that I have not been able to piece these letter together. Her latest: HPCHWPYIQ . Wonder if we'll find out?

She has also written that she is heading to a place where Christmas began. I can only think of a couple things here, and the quickest to mind is Bethlehem, in Judea, the City of David. For, that is where Christ was born! Now, if we go back further, I cannot recall where the Holy Spirit visited Mary, so if Winnie's going that far back, I don't know as I can answer that question.

At first I thought she was going to the North Pole, what with it being so cold, but again, I'm at a quandary, so everything is a guess!

Again with the letters. This time: IR. Hmmm?

No comments:

Post a Comment