Tuesday, July 20, 2010

WINGO - to help you along!

If you are looking for input on your WINGO, here are some things which might help you out :)

W1
W2 Yes, have seen every HP movie in the theater.
W3 Black Bear Patronus
W4
W5 Started HSKS in summer camp last year (HSKS8)

I1
I2 I dyed yarn two days ago, and am planning another skein today or tomorrow.
I3 Black bears, Tea cups, Disney Salt and Pepper shakers
I4 Live in US
I5

N1 Yes, from Baltimore to Philadelphia.
N2
N3 Yes, I have a wand and wizard hat! My wand is wooden. (Need more?)
N4 Chocolate, gummy bears
N5 I play piano, flute, handbells, and percussion (bells/bass drum), and glockenspiel.

G1 Sorry, I don't have a favorite brand of yarn. :(
G2 (I only have 1 sister)
G3 Yes ... Powys Castle ... to name one.
G4 Like in HSKS 10? Then, yes. In Muggle form, no.
G5 January

O1 Yes ... ASL, some French (been a LONG time, though)
O2 I have none in my queue. So everyone has more than I do!
O3 Yes, I do.
O4 Yes, we do.
O5 Yes, a tiny knitting dragon named G'Whymzy and my owl, Fle.

No comments:

Post a Comment