Tuesday, July 20, 2010

WINGO - BINGO! (x4)

W5 - Neila - Since HSKS3
I4 - Ann Kingstone - UK
N3 - SeverusSnape (Quietus) - Snape, of course!
G2 - SmileyNetta (Hermione) - 1 brother and 2 sisters
O1 - Angel101580 - Spanish

I actually have 2 WINGOs!!

N1 - Selana (she said lots and lots of destinations)
N2 - DanniBeez
N3 - SeverusSnape/Quietus - Snape (of course!)
N4 - Kauraqt/Puppy - Chocolate
N5 - AJKane - trumpet and piano

And another!

I1 - Tpau - Sprout Lake, Jewish sleepaway camp
I2 - Loomatic - none pictured (not sure how to get specifics)
I3 - Dragonsinger - dragons, wolves, thimbles, HP
I4 - Ann Kingstone - UK
I5 - Wychwoodlady - many places

And yet another!

W2 - Sherry Harrison
I2 - Loomatic - none pictured
N2 - DanniBeez
G2 - Hermione - 1 brother, 2 sisters
O2 - Suenosdejmi - 5

No comments:

Post a Comment