Saturday, November 27, 2010

My Horcrux Kit!

Here is the box from Celestina Pettigrew (Sherry Harrison). The brown wrapped item to the left was labeled that it was for my little witch and wizards.
This is the kit in its entirety, but below is a more detailed description with photos!
Dragon ornaments for the kids.
Mug (Helga Hufflepuff Horcrux) with owl mug cozy (I love owls!), honey spoon, pressed penny (between the spoon and Harry bookmark), HP bookmark, Walker shortbread (yum! my favorite!), a peanut butter and chocolate bar (I bet it's unbelievable, too!), four peppermint teas, and HP movie cards!
Yummy, squishy sock yarn ... fantastic colors! All my favorite colors wrapped up in one yarn! Who thought that was possible??? It is Plymouth Yarn Co.'s Happy Feet, spun in Peru. But my absolute favorite thing ... the wizard on top of the yarn. Gryphon shouted out, "It's Dumbledore!" And then I lifted his cap ...
The wizard holds the DPNs to be used with the yarn! How inventive and creative!
Then I unwrapped this felted HP bag ... it's double sided. (Harry as the Horcrux.)
Cool, huh??? And inside ...
A spells and potions book filled with a wide variety of patterns (yup! patterns!), a blank black bear notebook (I totally love bears), and a notions box which held a Mickey Mouse key chain (totally awesome, as I'm also a Disney fanatic, too!), Chibi needles, purple tape measure, and (you can see it in the bottom of the box) a key chain row counter and the attached is my name and on the back is the Kitchener stitch and a wee with stuck on the back!

Oh, Miss Celestina, you CERTAINLY outdid yourself and if you were standing next to me I'd be jumping up and down hugging you! This is an amazing kit and I'm so enamored with the entire thing. Thank you for thinking of my wee witch and wizards, and incorporating all the little things I so love. You stalked VERY well!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love the Dumbledore dpn holder - fantastic. Totally wonderful kit, lucky you!

    ReplyDelete